Gemstones have been is prominent usage since ancient times for alleviating or eliminating the ill effects of planets, and enhancing the good and constructive powers or influences of favoring planets. The gemstones are known for the capabilities to absorb the specific planetary radiations, and thereby, protect the native from the probable problems related with health, finance, family, business/profession, social status, etc. Different gemstones have different impacts or results; and the gemstones influence not only the thoughts and deeds of the people wearing these, but also the whole body of these people. Hence, before wearing a gemstone a person is firmly advised to consult a mature and reputed astrologer, in order to avert the possible ill effects of the gemstone.
Our gemstone specialist astrologer Acharya A.K. Joshi of global approbation suggest wearing of any gemstone after extensive and meticulous observation of the birth chart of his each client. Things considered while making observation and analysis are location and nature of planets in the birth chart, transit of planets, good and bad effects of planets, good and bad astrology yogas, etc. Besides suggesting the most curative or beneficial gemstone, he also gives guidance regarding the most auspicious time to wear the suggested gemstone on specific finger, the most suitable metal for the pedestal ring, and the purifying and energizing mantra and process to be performed well before wearing the gemstone-studded ring.
Gemstones Related with Different Planets
The qualities and usefulness of various gemstones related with different planets are the following:
- Sun:- The gemstone for planet Sun is Ruby, which improves qualities like leadership, strong will, independence, purity, and ability to reign. In general, this gemstone is suitable and beneficial to Leo, Aries, and Sagittarius ascendants. Alternative to Ruby are Red Garnet, Red Spinel, Red Tourmaline, etc.
- Moon:- The gem for planet Moon is Pearl; the alternative gem to this Pearl is Moonstone. Pearls are known for enhancing emotional stability, friendliness, mental strength, and contentment, and are especially very beneficial to Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio ascendants.
- Mars:- Red Coral is the gemstone for this fiery planet. Red Coral is renowned for boosting boldness, courage, insight, and great ability to conquer enemies. This red coral is particularly very good for Aries, Cancer, Leo, and Scorpio ascendants; and alternative to this gemstone is Carnelian.
- Mercury:- Emerald (alternative to it is Peridot, Green Tourmaline, Chrysoprase, etc.) is the supreme gemstone for planet Mercury. Emerald is most favorable for Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, and Libra ascendants. Emerald is famous for increasing qualities like mental alertness, eloquence, memory, mental control, discriminative intellect, etc.
- Jupiter:- The prime gemstone of Jupiter is Yellow Sapphire (alternative to which are gems like Yellow Topaz, Heliodor, Scapolite, etc.). Yellow Sapphire is known for enhancing wisdom, power of right judgment, compassion, enthusiasm, etc. The most benefited people by this gem are Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, and Pisces ascendants.
- Venus:- Diamond is the well-known gemstone for this naturally benefic planet. White Sapphire and White Zircon are two popular alternative gems to this. Diamond is especially beneficial to Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants. The qualities improved by this gem are allure and attractiveness, artistic qualities, and grace.
- Saturn:- Blue Sapphire is the paramount gemstone for chilly Saturn; the most well-known alternative stones to this are Amethyst, Blue Spinel, Lapis Lazuli, etc. This blue sapphire promotes endurance, calmness, practicality, righteousness, and balanced detachment. The most benefited people by this gem have been Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius ascendants.
- Rahu:- The most eminent gemstone for this shadowy planet is Hessonite Garnet (called as Cinnabar in ancient India); a well-known alternative to it is Orange Zircon. This Hessonite Garnet is recognized to develop the sense of clarity, originality and uniqueness, and prominence in society.
- Ketu:- In the West, this planet is termed as the South Node (as compared to the North Node, Rahu). The most famous gemstone for Ketu is Chrysoberyl Cat's Eye; distinguished alternative to this are Cat's Eye Quartz and Cat's Eye Tourmaline. Ketu is regarded as being the planet of ultimate spiritual awakening. The gem of Ketu stabilizes insight for discrimination and judgment, absolute lack of doubt and uncertainties, and better concentration for works.
Call us now – One call can change your life
Acharya A.K. Joshi
+91 84275 83167, +91 95011 74847